Saturday 4 September 2010

Little Claire's September club release

Getting Ready for Christmas






The September Stamp Club set from Little Claire's is now available and I recomend that you go over to their website and have a look as I think this set is really good value for money! There is a variety of images to suit every christmas taste but I have to say my favouriate is the cute little penguin! I made a card using the Ponsettia earlier this week but haven't had a chance to photograph it yet, so will post it in the next few days.

As usual I have used my current favourites - Copics and Promarkers to colour these designs, and I think the bright colours are just perfect for these designs.

 PS - in case you fancy  picking up a set of these stamps, here's the website for you - http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon