Saturday 30 October 2010

Spooky Happenings at the Goold Household




Well it's that strange time of year again when the Goold family mysteriously turn in to the 'Ghoulds', and although I'm a bit previous for this weekends spookiness, I thought I would share with you some spooky shenanigans from a couple of years ago which I only got around to scrapping quite recently. The reason for the delay was that I was looking for some lovely pumkin stamps and I finally found them in the form of Stamps by Judith at Stamp Addicts. Even the little tiny pumpkins were from the Stamps by Judith stubbies.






You will see that some of my pumpkins are green - that's because when we went to visit the Garden Centre they had a fantastic display of pumpkins in various shades of orange and green so I thought I would incorporate this in to my scrap pages.
Anyway, as you can gather from the pics, great fun was had making 'mummy', 'daddy' and 'boy' pumpkins!

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Fab scrapbook pages I hav'nt tried this yet but you make me want to give it a go. Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon