Wednesday 5 January 2011

Same stamp......different colours


Hi there.


Thanks very much for some lovely comments from my blogging friends regarding the 'brown' card that I showed on my last post. I really appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement.


Today, I thought I would post a card using the same stamp but with more colour and, as you can see, the look is quite different.
For this example I have usedmy favourite colouring medium of the moment - alcohol pens and I have punched out some little flowers from pearlescent paper to add as a little embellishment.
Thanks for looking. Next time , I will be showcasing some of the January release stamps from Little Claire's.
Sharon x


3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Sharon I love this. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have left something for you on my blog. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card!

    I've just left a little something for you on my blog too!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon