Saturday 26 February 2011

More from the LC new releases











Hi there,

I thought I would show you some of the other cards that I made with the Littel Claire's new releases.

I was lucky enough to have two of my cards shown on the TV show this time around, which was a bit of luck as the presenter didn't show too many of the examples. One was the beach hut card that I showed on my last post and another was a man sleeping under a tree which I did ages ago, so I was really surprised to see it on the show.

Anyway, I hope you like today's pics from the new range. I have now got my hands on a few digi's which I'm going to have a play with whenever I get a chance.......watch this space!

Sharon x

1 comment:

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon