Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sugar and Spice and all things nice......



A new little bundle of joy has arrived in my life as of Thursday last weeek, in the shape of baby Safiya, born to one of my good friends. She is a real cutie and so tiny.... you forget how small they are - especially when you are looking at a 9 year old boy every day! So it was straight out to the shops on Friday to indulge in a bot of 'pink' shopping and of course, I couldn't miss the opportunity to use my SWALK baby image, which , until now, had remained unstamped.


The card pictured is the result and it has now been delivered to the happy familywho have moved on from 4 to 5 members (and two dogs!!).


As for me - I'm going to indulge in some lovely cuddle time with Safiya, with the added joy of being able to hand her back and get a good night's sleep (unlike her mother!)


Bye for now.


Sharon x

2 comments:

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon