Thursday 26 May 2011

Another card from the RWAV seasons set

As promised, here is another card featuring the new Room With a View Seasons set, only this time Spring has sprung. This time I've coupled it with one of the circular sentiments from the equally new sentiments set and, as you can see it happens to fit very nicely in to a scalloped nestie.

All that I can say is that I hope we will get to see some of thar lovely Spring like weather over the next few days as I've had enough of the grey skies and the rain for today!

I'm off to dig out some stamping supplies now as someof my scrapbooking friends have asked me to show them how to do stamping tomorrow night.......I think we're gonna be having some fun!!

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

1 comment:

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon