Saturday 21 May 2011

Can't believe I'm thinking about Christmas!



Yes it's true - Christmas is on my mind already and it's all thanks to a lovely new Room With a View Stamp set that Little Claire's are releasing next week. I think this is my favourite RWAV so far as you get four scenes to go behind the window - one for each season of the year, and a variety of sentiments which just happen to fit perfectly on to the cushion.


So for this example I just had to go with the Christmas snow man scene as I have a bit of a thing about snowmen! I have coloured the image with alcohol pens as per usual and, just because it's Christmas, you might be able to see that I've sneaked a little bit of glitter in there too.


The papers are from a lovely 6 x 6 Trimcraft set which is aptly named Winter Wonderland.


This week I would like to enter this card in to the Pear Tree Designs Stamp Something Challenge.


Thanks for looking - I'll be back with another Season soon.


Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Fab design thanks for joining us at PTD this week.

    Kerry

    Can you link back to the challenge please

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be scary to think about Christmas cards in May, but this card is just fab Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon