Monday 27 June 2011

A challenging day.....

Today I have two cards to laod up for challenges and here is the first one.

I came across a site called 'Less is More' where the themes are exactly what is says on the tin. This week it's a sketch, so I pulled out some of my old Denami flower stamps and matching papers to make the card below.


I'm not sure that this is one of my best cards but I will definitiely go back to that sketch again so that I can make use of some of my cute little tiny stamps.

Back in a minute with another card.

Sharon x

7 comments:

  1. these stamps are fab, i need to get me some tiny ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, they're such cute little stamps. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors...a wonderful card! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,
    Welcome to "Less is More"
    This is a super panel, but for our challenge it would have been better on a plain white card blank, so as to achieve an area of 'white space'... but it's a beautiful card nevertheless.
    I'm looking forward to the next submission!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty Sharon and a big welcome to our challenge.
    As Chrissie says we are advocates for white space on cards...white as in blank space, doesn;t have to be white particularly
    Hope you comeback again and again, look forward to seeing you
    Thank you
    DIVA LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon