Wednesday 28 September 2011

The 'Bear' Minimum


Just a very quick post today as the internet is painfully slow and I am very close to throwing my laptop across the room!!! (I pay for 10 meg of speed and get 1.5 if I'm lucky - but best not to get me started on that one!)

Anyway, back to the card. There are  quite a few bear related challenges, plus Christmas, plus simple layouts so I thought that I would combine them all, and came up with this, using a LOTV stamp. I have stamped and coloured with Promarkers, as per usual, and I have used mu nesties and Martha Stewart snowflake border punch for the gold  bits. A little bit of doodling and a lovely sentiment stamp from Stamps By Judith, and Bob's your uncle!

So I'm going to enter this one for the following challenges:

  • Crafty Calendar - Let Sleeping Bears Lie
  • Southern Girls - Anything Goes
  • Allsorts - Keep it Simple
  • Magical Monday - Christmas in September
  • Crafters Companion - Christmas Wishes
  • Cupcake Crafts - If you go down to the woods.....
Thanks for looking !

Sharon x

12 comments:

  1. A lovely festive image, great snowflake border.trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card - love the snowflakes and the wiggly edge border - fab!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww cutie image

    thanks so much for keeping it simple with us at Allsorts this week

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Sharon :o) Love the image and design, and your doodling looks fab! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the MS and the nesties. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Sharon! I just luv LOTV images and you've coloured it beautifully. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and your punched border is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenges. Unfortunately, you didn't use a Magical Character (Angel, Fairy, Mermaid, Dragon, etc...) so it does not qualify for the challenge. There will be a new challenge tomorrow if you would like to play along again.
    ~Lacey
    Magical Monday Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet card. Love the punched snowflake border.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon