Sunday 16 October 2011

Lovely Autumn Colours

Me and my Lemsip were watching a bit of Joanna Sheen on TV yesterday and I suddenly had the urge to colour a few House Mice (guess the Lemsip must have kicked in for a couple of hours!)

So here is the result.......

The cute backgound paper comes from the Giordano Christmas CD and I thought it went perfectly with this image, plus I had the right colour Promarkers to tone in with it perfectly.

As you can see, I have stamped out the main image, which was a bit daunting in appearance, but was actually remarkably easy to colour in. I also stamped out the leaf from the same set, four times and decoupaged this randomly on to the card.

I am quite pleased with how this card turned out, particularly as I was fuzzy headed at the time!

PS - I am feeling a lot better today (although still reliant on the cold and flu remedies!) No doublt I will be fighting fit in time to go back to work tomorrow! Thanks you to those of you who left me get well wishes on my blog. You are such lovely folk and it really cheered me up. I just can't imagine life without all my blog land buddies these days!!

I'm going to enter this card in to a few challenges too, so here goes.....

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-87-autumnal-colours.html

http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-58forever-autumn.html

Thanks for looking once again, and reading my endless waffle!

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sharon and such fab, warm autumn colours...great added detail too! Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is gorgeous! :) What a super image and fabulous colouring. A really smashing autumnal card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - The image could not be any more cute and the colours are lovely. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon