Sunday 6 November 2011

An elepant for Christmas???

Not exactly your traditional Christmas image, but what can I say except that I was having a festive moment whilst creating some of my Stamp Addicts DT cards!

This little cutie comes as part of a lovely two part set which also contains a rhino. Both of them are really lovely to colour in and shade if you happen to have some pros or speccy's as there are lots of open spaces which leaves rooms to scribble and shade till your heart's content.

Now this little Ellie didn't come with a Christmas hat, but I found that the hat from Stamps by Judith fits perfectly so I just stamped, coloured, cut out and stuck it on. Also, I'm not sure if you can see but I stippled the red with a blender pen to try to created a bit of a fluffy appearance, and of course it was the perfect opportunity to add a bit of glitter to an elephant.

By the way, the lovely papers came free with a magazine but you can find them at Wild Rose Studios.

Well I hope you like this card, and thanks for coming to visit me once again, today.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love it, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous card Sharon, love the cute Christmas Elephant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh - so cute - love the poinsettia too. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon