Friday 11 November 2011

Something's buggin' me!!!!

TGIF.......or thank goodness it's Friday, for those of you who don't do abbreviations!

I am very glad it's Friday....work has been mental, life has been busy and, for some reason, I feel like I am getting ready to hibernate as dragging myself out of bed is just getting harder and harder!!

So I'm quite glad right now to be sitting down with a cuppa and doing a little surfing to catch up with my favourite blogs.

And on the subject of surfing........here's a card that I have made using a soon to be released stamp set from Stamp Addicts. I consists of a variety of surfing ants and two 'Surfy' sentiments.

This is a really fun set and I had great fun playing around with it - particularly as there is also a girl surfer which means that this set can cater for everyone who's a bit of a 'Surf Dude'!!

As you can see I've gone for some nice bright colours here and I've created an octaganol stepper card. The image itself is quite big, so it really fills the space on your card and it's also nice and easy to colour too.

To get away from the plain white card I've 'dotted' with my promarkers in the hopes that it will look like the spray from the sea - not sure if that has worked or not. I think I need a bit more practice!!

Well that's my card for today folks. I'm going to be busy making some more DT cards this weekend so lots of fun ahead - rain or shine!!

Have a great weekend all, and thanks for popping by to visit.

PS - Can't leave without a little X Factor comment.......thank goodness Frankie's gone at last.....and how silly he is to throw away what could have been a great opportunity for him. I hope he manages to sort himself out and come out of this with a bit of maturity. Getting off my soap box now......

Bye!

Sharon xx

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colours and great design. And a big 'yay' at Frankie leaving lol :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Sharon, Love the image and papers. Hibernating sounds fab hun, with lots of stash, of course.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card in so lovely refreshing colours. Really cool!

    Hugs, Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab image!!! I love it - so funky. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon