Friday 6 January 2012

Gnome Sweet Gnome

Another card from the archives to show again today, this time using the Gnome unmounted Stamp Set from Stamp Addicts.

As you have probably come to expect, there are a variety on Gnome images, plus embellishments and a couple of sentiments in this pack so you have everything that you need to hand to make a variety of cards and get good value for money.

For this card I have used a long card as the base and coloured and mounted various images which I have stamped from the set.......easy!

If you like what you see, you can find this stamp set right here........ Gnome Sweet Gnome

Thanks for looking!

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sharon, great colours and love how you've used the stamps :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sharon, I love this fab image and the way you have used the card design for the mushrooms, very clever idea and looks brilliant :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so cute - those teeny tiny toadstools are lush!! jx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon