Wednesday 29 February 2012

It's all about the Pastels....and not the fruity kind

So it's on to the next challenge over a Passion for Promarkers and this week the theme is to use pastel colours.

I am definately a 'pastel' kind of girl, so I couldn't help but to be drawn to this weeks challenge, and here is my entry.

I made this card using the single elephant and rhino stamps which are available from Stamp Addicts. You may not think that they are particularly 'girly' but I think that they are cute enough to work in this case.

The backing papers and the alphabet letters are all from Crafters Compnanion CDs and the lacy edging is done with one of my lovely Martha Stewart border punches.

The guts over at Simon Says Stamp are also having an Anything Goes challenge this week, so I thought I would enter this card for that one too.

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh - so cute!! Love the images and the colour is so pretty. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi little stamper:)
    Love your cute card using pastel colors. The image is so nice and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, what a pretty card. I love the colours you've used and the images are adorable. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry my comment is late (story of my life at the moment lol!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card!! Love the sweet elephant and rhino!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon