Thursday 16 February 2012

Trying to get back in to the habit of posting......

As you know, I haven't managed to make regular posts lately......mostly because I am cross eyed after a day of working at a computer at work!

So today, rather than just browsing, I thought I would do a quick little post, to show that I am still alive and kicking!

Here's a card that I made using stamps from the Gorilla set, available from Stamp Addicts. It's coloured in Promarkers as per usual, and the backing papers were printed from one of my Crafters Companion CDs - the 'Boys' one if I remember rightly.

Colouring this cheeky chappy certainly makes me smile - I think it's his face with those cheeks all puffed out!

Anyhow, I'm going to enter this in to one challenge which is Allsorts , Anything Goes.

That's all for now.

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, what a fab card. Love the image, he certainly has a mouth full of banana. Love your colouring and the backing papers are perfect for it. Hope your not too cross eyed hun and having a lovely evening.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Sharon, love it :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon