Friday 17 February 2012

Wot no Stamping??

I feel like a bit of a cheat when I don't put a stamped image on one of my cards.....I don't know why as decoupage is still craft after all and it's a nice relaxing alternative when you don't necessarily have the concentration to sit and colour.

I have some lovely CDs in my collection and this card comes from a lovely Joanna Sheen CD, called Messy Rabbit.

I love this CD as it has tonnes of characters and images, so it's perfect for when you are looking for something to fit a person or occasion, and you just don't have the right stamps.

This was a get well card that I made for my dad, after he was recovering from an operation. Somehow, I didn't think a cuddly Popcorn bear in bed would quite fit the bill, so I thought this would be just right.

Check out the newspaper backing paper, also from the CD....I really like it!

That's all from me today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely image - gorgeous card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This images are look so simple and stylist cards.This type of simple cards also look beautiful.

    fundraising for charity

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon