Thursday 5 April 2012

One for the Boys.....

It was my husband's birthday yesterday and I wamted to make a nice card for him, but teddies and general cutiness just wasn't going to fit the bill this time!

Luckily, Prairie Fairy have some great digital images and I found the perfect one for him, which you will see below.

So after 5 minutes of sneaky colouring here and a bit of secret sticking there, here's the result that I managed to come up with.....


I printed this little chap out 4 times, and coloured and decoupaged him so that he is riding out of the front of the card, and then I had to get my glaze out to shine up the light and those fab glasses!

I plan to enter this card in to a few challenges:

CES Challenge - No girls allowed

Anything Goes - Anything goes

The Poodles Parlour - Polka Dots

Thanks for stopping by.......

Sharon

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo brilliant - love the decoupage - really makes it pop!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card!Love the image, the layout and your fab colouring, awesome colour combo!Bet Hubby loved it!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the fab image and even better in 3d!
    Happy Easter, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just gorgeous,love the image,and such beautiful detail,,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week,hugs Cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Sharon, what a fab image, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, really nice image and LO, thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon