Sunday 13 May 2012

Too cute to stay hidden....

Over at Papertake they have a lovely challenge going which is simply to submit something cute. Of course this is right up my street, card making wise, and although I haven't been able to get on with anything crafty lately, I still have this little lovely left over from Easter which I have yet to show.

So, although Easter is well and truly done and dusted, I hope you will all forgive my indulgence in showing this card featuring one of the lovely Saturated Canary images and some beautiful Nitwits digital papers.


Despite my rubbish photo skills, I think you can actually see that the little girl is actually decoupaged - up to about three or four layers if I remember rightly.....and of course, coloured in with my Promarkers.

Here's the challenge for anyone who wants to drop by.....

Papertake Challenge

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon