Wednesday 25 July 2012

Fairy Nice.......


This fairy is extra nice because she was free! She came as part of a set of two acrylic Whimsy Stamps with a magazine and I have to say I really love them.

To make this card I have used backing papers from the NitWits Promises Too digi set and them coloured the image with promarkers to match, before sprinkiling a bit of  'fairy dust' in the form of some glitter and some pearl paint.

I have also punched some flowers to create some handmade embellishments.

So - a very simple card really, but sometimes I like them that way!

I'm going to enter this in to the following lovely challenges:
  • Sketch Saturday
  • Southern Girls - Angels and Fantasy
  • Di's Digi Designs - Mystical Creatures
  • Papertake - Make your own embellishments
  • Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
Now that the weather has cooled off a bit, it's time to get back to finishing off my baby blanket as my second lovely Great Nephew has been born........Tyler-James, born on 23rd July. His due date was my birthday, which is 29th July so, although I am glad that he is here safe and sound, I have to confess that I was looking forward to sharing my birthday with the little man. Plus it would have given me a few extra days to finish off that blanket too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today....see you soon with a picture of a new baby card and a completed blanket with any luck!!

Sharon x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, this is such a lovely image, you've coloured her beautifully, I love the CAS design of your card. Truly a gorgeous creation.

    Thanks for joining us for our Angels and Fantasy challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, sweet! Love the soft aquas and we thank you for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card, great colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at S G challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Sharon, I love the sweet image and she's perfectly coloured. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colour combo is amazing. Image is coloured beautifully. Simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card & I love the LO :)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just so cute, perfect for our Mystical Creatures challenge! Thanks for joining in at Di's Digi Designs Challenge, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon