Saturday 28 July 2012

Feeling Festive??


It's the middle of summer and yer, as always, us crafters are already turning our thoughts to Christmas. The stamp companies are releasing their Christmas offerings to tempt us.......and boy, is it hard to resist!

Lucky for me, I was given these lovely stamps by the Stamp Addicts team, to create some cards for their last show, and I have to admit, I really love this Mr and Mrs Santa who form part of a larger set.

As you can see, these images are quite modern and quirky, but I have stuck with the traditional Christmas colour scheme and incorporated some lovely backing papers, incorporating holly and mistletoe.

And for me, Christmas is not over yet as I have some more Christmas stamps to work with ready fro the next Stamp Addicts show is C&C, which I believe is scheduled for 9th August, They're completely different to this set........so watch this space!

In the meantime I'm going to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Christmas in July.

Well that's me done for today. As I sit here typing it's 11:10pm in the UK.......50 more minutes until I am another year older, as it's my birthday tomorrow. I'm going to bed in a minute, as I can cope with being a year older as long as I don't sprout any new wrinkles! Off to get my beauty sleep.......byeeeeee!!!!

Sharon x

10 comments:

  1. Fun images and a cute Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab.Thank you for joining us over at PP this week
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love these images, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day. Love the fun characters. I can think of many uses for these. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image - love it! Thank you for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this time!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sharon, love the cute images and fab layout too :o) Happy birthday hun, hope you have a fabulous day and get spoilt rotten! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this time with your oh so cute "Christmas card" - you're far more organised than me....

    Good luck

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image! Adorable. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute images! Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a great image!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon