Wednesday 5 September 2012

All creatures great and small


Well it's back into Christmas mode for me today......partly because I was dying to try out the gorgeous new Marianne Designs holly die that I recently got my hands on!

As you can see I have used one of the beautiful Humphrey's Corner Christmas stamps, coloured in with Spectrum Noirs and a little glitter added for good measure.

I have added Pearl berries to my holly and mounted the whole thing on to some lovely backing paper from the Hunphrey's Corner Christmas CD.

There are lot's of lovely challenges that I can enter this card in to, so here they are:

Make It Monday
The Ribbon Girl - Just Add Pearls
Secret Crafter - Animal Antics
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Anything Goes - Early Christmas
My Mums Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Papertake - Anything Goes

So that's post number one for today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon x


8 comments:

  1. gorgeous image choice and a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a delightful card Sharon. I like your cute Humphrey image your new Marianne die too. I will add that die to my "must have" list.
    Did you know you could enter your card into the "early xmas makes" challenge at Penny Black and More this month.
    There are several lovely craft prizes up for grabs, this and every month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, there's nothing cuter than little elephants feeding the birds! I lOOOOOVe it. The holly looks perfect framing the image too. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous holly die, I love the shine you've given it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! So glad you shared it with us at Catch the Bug! We hope you'll join us for our latest challenge! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Humphrey card - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl monthly card challenge to add pearls, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! Love all the green! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Mums Craft Shop with our Anything Goes challenge! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon