Tuesday 18 September 2012

Still thinking about that 'Awwww' factor




 


Since Papertake put up their challenge last week, I have come to the conclusion that a little bit of 'Awww' is good for the soul, and, on that basis, here is my second card with a little bit of Awww factor thisweek.

I just love this stamp - it's quite a good size - as you can see, it takes up a reasonable amount of space on a 6x6 card......and it really doesn't need all that much embellishment.

For this card I stamped direct on to the base card and coloured with promarkers. I followed with a stamped greeting in the opposite corner and finished off with a bit of doodling.

Don't you think that it's amazing that an artist can draw a circle with two dots in such a way as to make a cute and endearing face? I wish I had such a skill!!

In the meantime, I'm going to share the 'Awww' by entering in to a few challenges:

Papertake - things that make you go Awwww
Make it Monday
Passion for Promarkers - Clean and Simple
My Time to Craft - All white except the image

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get to enjoy lots more 'Awwww' moments this week.

Sharon x

15 comments:

  1. Definitely an 'Awwww' card. Love the image and fab design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH it's lovely. Great image and super CAS card. Thank you for joining us on the PFP challenge this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab image hun, and a gorgeous CAS card. Love it! Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, A lovely Awwww, card!! The stamped image is amazing and I love the simplicity. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik zag je kaart op make it monday , hij is echt mooi.
    Gr, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the doodles. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this card Sharon, love the Cas of it, and such a cute image...gorgeous.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so precious. One of the best CAS designs I have seen.
    I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous clean and simple card, love this layout and super cute image!

    Thanks for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning sharon.perfect cas design and i love the sweet ladybugs and doodling.
    thanks so much for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is a gorgeous card and I love this image. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cutest of cute! FABulous CAS card.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. total sweet!!!
    thank you so much for joining us at MTTC!!!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!!!! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon