Sunday 24 February 2013

Fairies come in all shapes and sizes

This fairy may be no Tinkerbell, but she sure is cute!

I made this card for a friend of mine who has twins (a boy and a girl) who have just turned one year old. This one is for the little girl, of course and I was so pleased to have the opportunity to indulge my whimsy girly side.

I used most of the stamps in the set for this one, including the cute little sentiment...I just love the wobbly handwriting look.



Apart from that, I've kept this one really simple, focussing on the image and of course, adding a bit of glitter......after all , fairies do need their fairy dust don't they?

Here are the lovely challenges that I would like to enter with this card...
Inky Chicks - Mothers Day or Birthday
Passion for Promarkers - Princess with a Crown
Stamp n Doodle - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Celebrations
I Love Promarkers - Four Legged Friends
Cute Card Thursday - Simplfy
One Stop Craft - For the Kids
Allsorts - Animals
Squirrel and Fox - Fairytale or Fantasy
Make in Monday

That's all for me. I'm hoping to get a little more colouring time in tonight.....fingers crossed!

Sharon x










17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon, love your fab colouring and the gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....love the sparkle!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon. The image is so sweet and I love the colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card and such a cute image!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the image, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sharon, your colouring is fantastic, love your colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter's 100 Challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully coloured images again Sharon and the glitter really lifts the.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card - love the image. I saw your card at MIM and came to see it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Fabulous and your coloring is Fantastic Sharon..Loz
    Visiting from MIM..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really a cute elephant princess!!! I love her dress. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, love the elephant princess - beautiful card! Visiting from MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute, love your colouring and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute card! Love the adorable image and your great coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sharon this is just too cute! I love those sparkly fairy wings on that oh so adorable image. So pleased you could join us at The Squirrel and The Fox, can't wait to see what you come up with next time!
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon