Thursday 18 April 2013

Happy Days

I had a lovely surprise earlier this week as I received an email inviting me to join the Bearly Mine Design Team!


Of course I took about one second to consider, before I said a big fat 'Yes Please'!

There are loads of lovely digi paper designs available at the Bearly Mine shop, which you can check out right here and of course there is their equally fab weekly challenge which you can see here.

I will be joining in with the fun from the beginning of May, but I'm looking forward to having a play around with the lovely digi papers this weekend, so watch this space as I will no doubt be back with my creations, to share  them with you all.

Thanks  for stopping by today, and I hope that you will hop over to Bearly Mine and join in with the fun.

See you there!

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Dt.....can't wait to see your creations!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, Congrats on being chosen to do on the new DT. I'm not surprised as your cards are always beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT post, can't wait to see your projects x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon