Monday 19 August 2013

A few of my favourite things.....




Today I thought I would post a card using a gorgeous wild Rose Studio stamp which I thought would match perfectly with some freebie papers which came in a magazine,

I am a bit of a fan of pastel colours so I really enjoyed playing around with my palest pens to colour in this image which really gives you the feeling of an English summertime (or at least how we would like the english summertime to be anyway!)

I have followed a sketch from Passion for Promarkers for this challenge and finished of with a circular Little Claire's sentiment.

On to some lovely challenges that I would like to enter today.


Thanks for visiting today.

Sharon x

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love your colouring and the backing papers. Cute image too! Spotted this on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sharon. The image and papers are so pretty.
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, a very pretty card and the colour choice is perfect. The backing papers are a great choice too. (I have them too!!) Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet card and lovely soft colours.
    Thank you for joining in at Lacy Sunshine challenge #15 and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute! love the pastel colours
    thank you so much for playing along with us on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty card ,so delicate and girly ...I love it
    Thanks for joining us at this weeks I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.
    good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty... got this image and still haven't used it !!! love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet image and lovely papers. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and image Sharon. Spotted this on MIM. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous. A wonderful pink creation, Sharon. So pretty! Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Challenge this week. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combination. Awesome details.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card it is absolutely beautiful and the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good luck, and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon