Sunday 27 October 2013

Tiddly Inks Box with BM Christmas Wishes Papers

I got the urge to do a bit of colouring practice on Friday night, so out came my supply of Graph Its and this gorgeous digi from Tiddly Inks. When I printed this it was fairly large and, for some reason it said two things to me - decoupage and box.

This is the result. :o) I coloured my image to match this gorgeous paper form the Bearly Mine Christmas wishes paper set which I  REALLY love! There is something about creme, pale blue and brown that really does it for me and I think it is perfect for 'snowy' images.

I printed my image twice so I could decoupage in to two layers and make the little girl stand proud from her snowman......but then I had a last minute decision to make a decoupaged snowman's hat too.
I put my box together using Centura pearl card and my trusty box board from Crafters Companion, and ended up with something that I am really pleased with.

Now to decide what to put in to it - I would love to make some felt Christmas decorations to go in it (always on my 'to do' list!) but time will tell...failing that it will be chocolates  :o)

Next there are some lovely challenges that I would like to enter today:

http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/week-43-christmas-anything-but-card.html
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/digi-choosday-digital-challenge-week.html
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-63-button-it-up.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-150-our.html
http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/week-18alternative-xmas-colours-using.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-30.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-237-anything-goes-option-of.html
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/mim-163-with-bugaboo-stamps.html

Thank you so much for visiting today.

Sharon x


18 comments:

  1. I love this image Sharon. A gorgeous box.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous box Sharon. The image is adorable and the colours and design look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme and your wonderful layering. Those TI images are always fun. Super cute card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous,love the fab image...Great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Sharon. I saw this on MIM..loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. just adorable
    Thanks for joining Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles and good luck
    Susan xxx Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, I love the colour combo and your beautiful colouring

    Saw it on MIM

    Happy Monday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super make and cute image, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Sharon, this is just gorgeous! The CAS design is perfect to show off the beautifully coloured image and the decoupaged bits look great :-) Absolutely LOVE the colour scheme too!
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spotted your sweet card over at MIM! I love the colors you've used!
    Hugs-
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great highlights on your coloring. I love the blue and brown colors together. They caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an adorable card. Your coloring is fantastic! I found you on Make It Monday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Sharon...love the image and fabulous colouring..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! I love this image and the way you've colored it.
    I linked over from MIM where I am participating with my
    Cute Halloween project
    I would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how cute is this! Beautiful coloring of this sweet image! Thanks for playing with us at Graph'It color challenge and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon