Thursday 6 November 2014

Anything But Square at Crafty Little Fairies

It's time for a new monthly challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies and this month our theme is Anything But Square.

My first thought was to make a circle card but, as I do that quite often, I thought I would do something a little different and I came up with this instead.

How do you like the cute die? I am sure my blogging friend and prior team leader for Crafty Little Fairies would approve as it contains two of her favourite things - Penguins and a Snowman! This lovely stamp is from HobbyArt and it's really fun to colour...a great way to practice a bit of 'white' colouring!

I have gone a bit mad with my dies for this card, cutting two types of trees a variety of snow flakes and a tag, but sometimes you've just got to load them on haven't you?

Well I hope you enjoyed my 'not so square' card and that you will come over to Crafty Little Fairies and join us for our latest challenge.

And on the subject of challenges, here are a few that I would like to enter:

http://squirrel10.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/its-snow-vember.html
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/crafty-calendar-november-challenge-its.html
http://buckwellscraftychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/buckwells-crafty-challenge-2-use-ribbon.html
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2014-11-02T06:00:00-05:00&max-results=20
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/november-card-challenge.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/chnc-challenge-extra-for-november-2014.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/dt-call-and-anything-goes.html
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/anything-goes.html


Thanks for visiting, everyone!

Sharon x

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely shaped design and all those die cuts work beautifully together to create a magical scene for your snowman and little penguins :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and beautifully coloured. great shape too. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card! I love the little scene that you created! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again soon, and wish you luck in the draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fun Christmas Card! Thank-you for applying to be on the Crafts Galore Encore Design Team, we will be in touch! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, bought that stamp a while ago and love it. Great shape too. So happy to be a winner, emailed you a couple of days ago re prize x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is just tooooo cute! I love him juggling the penguins. : ) Great bunch of dies, too. I don't know that there really is such a thing as using too many. : ) Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sharon, this is super gorgeous, I didn't know you could juggle penguins! Thanks for playing along at Snowvember. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card Sharon..love the cute image and fabulous colouring..the little penguins are so very cute.Love your card shape..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape and all your great embellishments. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore EncoreAnything GoesNovember Challenge/DT Call! (Please add DT to your entry if you wish to be considered for our DT!) Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this card when I first saw it on our DT blog, Sharon!! Your colouring and embellies look great, and that is the 1st time I have seen that super-cute image.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon