Wednesday 4 November 2015

Use your Dies and Punches at Fab N Funky

 It's time for a new challenge over at Fab n Funky and this week the challenge is to use your dies and punches, so I have taken this to heart and used dies for almost every part of my card......here goes:

  • The main card has been made using my Tattered Lace side stepper die, and the holly panels have been cut from the insert dies.
  • The main image has been matted and layered using Spellbinders scalloped square dies.
  • The holly embellishments are cut from Marianne dies.
  • And finally, the sentiment is a Tonic die.
Not bad huh?

Let's not forget our sponsor though, and this week it is Stitchy Bears who provided me with this lovely Christmassy image. I really enjoyed colouring this with my Spectrum Noirs and finally adding a bit of magical sparkle with my glitter.


So that's my card for today, and I hope you will get your dies out, and come and join us over at Fab n Funky.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon, great use of your dies :) love the beautiful traditional colours too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Sharon. Love the traditional colours...and I'm going to have to put that tonic die on my list....so pretty. Pat k xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Christmassy card Sharon - love the traditional colours and lovely dies - you definitely met this challenge full on with all those dies! hugs judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sharon, the image you chose is lovely and super card design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Sharon, fab use of all those beautiful dies and lovely image too.
    Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed card Sharon I love the traditional colours, image and card shape the die cuts look awesome, brilliant creation
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Sharon - I love your card design with that fantastic die and the colours on that great image are so vibrant.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card and a gorgeous coloured image. Brilliant design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Sharon. I love the fab card design and that pretty sentiment die. It looks wonderful with the two colours. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is stunning - what a gorgeous design :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon