Thursday 5 May 2016

House Mouse, Poppies and no stamping!

Hi there. I am back today with a card that has no stamping for a change. I am a big fan of House Mouse. The images are so cute that I just like to print them and look at them sometimes!

For this card I have picked two lovely images and a matching backing paper, all based around poppies.
I am not sure if you can see to well (as usual my photography skills are severely lacking!) but I have decoupaged the petal layers on the poppies ever so slightly, to keep that lovely dedicated feel.
Isn't this flying mouse oh so cute?  I think we all wish we could do that some times!

Well that's my very quick post for today.

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you again soon.

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sharon. The house mouse images are so cute and such fun.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Sharon, they are cute x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon