Friday 30 December 2016

Crafters Companion Edgeables - not just for edges

Well another quick post from me today and, since we are experiencing some very chilly weather here in the UK at the moment, I thought i would post a 'frosty' kind of card, made using a DieSire Edgeable Christmas Tree.

Now I don't know what it is about these dies but i see them and I never want to use them on edges!!

In this case i made one Edgeable cut which you can see at the bottom of my diorama, and them cut out two others completely to make the dangling trees that you can see. These are detachable to that that can be used as Christmas tree decorations as well.

For a simple card, it took quite a while to construct, so I don't think I will be doing this again...but you have to try new things don't you??!!

Thanks for visiting today and i hope you are all keeping warm and cosy.  :-)

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon