Sunday 5 February 2017

Sparkles Thanks Dear


Hi all.

I am back with a very quick card, which i made when the Spectrum Sparkles pens first came out.

You may remember that there were some stamps released alongside them at the time and this little deer  was one of them.

Now this is not one of my greatest colouring achievements, and my shabby photo skills made the deer look patchy, rather than sparkly -but it is the background that appealed to me on this one. It is very simple but I wanted to create the effect of a patchwork quilt.

This was very simply achieved by cutting out some simple paper pieces and then edging them with a fine liner pen.

So that's my little card for today.

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon x

Challenges:
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/february-animal-magic.html
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/spring-fever-flowers-sunshine-romance.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/week-401-paper-piecing.html

4 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and pretty card with the rolling hills, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet sharon - I love these little stamps with your paper hills - a lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon