Monday 1 May 2017

Guest Designer at My Besties International

And here is another message of excitement from me as I have been asked to join the My Besties International Team as a guest designer for May.

Their challenge them this month is to use ribbon and /or lace.....and of course you need to use a Sherri Baldi image.

Foe my card I decided to use this fantastic troll, which was just crying out for green hair in my mind.....don't ask me why!!!

Look at that happy little face....don't you just want to pinch those chubby cheeks??

So I coloured her in using my Spectrum Noir pens and Colourblend  pencils and finished up by making a fairly CAS card, in keeping with my style.

Thanks very much to the team at My Besties for letting me join you this month. It has been a blast!

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you on as Guest Designer Sharon. Love the card of course! Yes this little troll needs to have different coloured hair 😊.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being GD at My Besties International Challenge for the month of May. What a super card. You couldn't have picked better colors for the troll. Wonderful job on coloring it.
    Thank you so much again!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon