Thursday 29 June 2017

Anything Goes at Cute Card Thursday

It's time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday and this week the theme is Anything Goes.

It's a little bit off season but I have chosen to colour this lovely Easter image from Molly Harrison, just because I could!!
I have used Spectrum Colorblend Pencils for the entire picture and gone for a very soft effect. There is a hint of sparkle on those wings too, but sadly my photography skills are not good enough to pick that up.

I can't wait to see what you come up with , so I look forward to seeing you over at Cute Card Thursday.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. An adorable image and beautifully coloured. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharon, love that sweet image coloured so beautifully.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon