Thursday 8 June 2017

Boys or Dads at Cute Card Thursday

It's time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday, and this week the theme id Boys or Dads.
I decided to use this love image from Lili of the Valley.....he reminds me very much of the boy that was in the Hovis adverts, back in the day. (You would have to be of a certain age to remember those!) Anyway, with that in mind I decided to go with a vintage appearance, so I have used very muted Colorblend pencils and I have distressed all my papers before mounting them on to Kraft Card.

I hope you like my card for today and I look forward to seeing what you have made over at Cute Card Thursday.

Bye for now!

Sharon x

Challenges:
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/june-challenge-boys-will-be-boys.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-27.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the muted colours you've used. Thanks for joining in this months 'Boys Will Be Boys' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute card, I remember I have seen this cartoon character somewhere. May be it was used in any poem, anyways thank you for sharing this blog with us

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon